Crack CSIR-NET In First Attempt
The CSIR NET exam is held by the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) with the goal of determining the eligibility of Indian candidates who are awarded Junior Research Fellowships (JRF)/NET (National Eligibility Test) and also to determine eligibility for the appointment of Lecturers (NET) in a variety of subjects in the Science and Technology stream. The CSIR conducts examinations in the following areas:-
- Chemical Sciences
- Earth Sciences
- Atmospheric Sciences
- Ocean Sciences
- Planetary Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
Join CSIR NET Online & Offline Courses
M.sc. or equivalent degree/B.E./B.Tech/MBBS/B.Pharma/BS-4years/Integrated BS-MS with 55 percent for general and OBC-Non Creamy layer candidates and 50 percent for SC/ST, PwD applicants.
Candidates who have enrolled for M.Sc. or who have completed 10+2+3 years of the above qualifying examination, as well as candidates whose results are awaited (RA), are also eligible to apply on the condition that they complete their degree with the required percentage of marks within the validity period of two years from the effective date of the award to be eligible for the fellowship.
These applicants must provide an attestation form (included on the back of the application form) that has been duly certified by the Head of the Department/Institute where they appear or have appeared.
B. SC (Hons) or equivalent degree holders or students enrolled in an Integrated MS-PhD programme with at least 55 percent marks for general and OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates; 50 percent marks for Sc/ST candidates; and 50 percent marks for persons with disabilities (PwD) candidates are also eligible. Candidates having only a bachelor’s degree will be eligible for the fellowship only if they enroll/register for a PhD/Integrated PhD programme within the validity period of the fellowship, which is two years.
The eligibility of NET qualified applicants for lectureships is conditional on them meeting the UGC’s standards. Only those having a PhD and a Master’s degree with a minimum of 50% are eligible to apply for Lectureships.
- Faculty 9 times CSIR-NET Qualified
- Faculty has Qualified GATE | ICAR | ARS-NET | JEST | TIFR | JAM Exam
- Expertise of 14+ years with 5000 students handling.
- Got All India Record of 45 students in first 100 JRF positions in an annum.
- Faculty itself got exam cleared with 11th rank, 12th rank, 15th rank, 21st rank, 23rd rank.
- Faculty is Author of Best seller Books of Bansal Academy Publication of research paper published by faculty.
- Faculty are Post Doctorate, PhD., Honor school specialized.
Join CSIR NET Online & Offline Courses
why choose us?
- Experienced Faculty – We have the best experienced faculty with proven track records and a combined experience of more than 20+ years in there respective fields with a flair in teaching.
- Both Offline & Online Coaching: We at Bansal Academy have both class room coaching and online coaching options for our students with best in class amenities and live online classes and video tutorials and study materials.
- Very Competitive Fees – BANSAL ACADEMY has the best teaching program with the most affordable fee structure for new and old students alike.
- Best Selection Rate – With our unique course structure & teaching methodology, Students of Bansal Academy have given top results & selections in different CSIR NET.
- More time in class – BANSAL ACADEMY has a refined approach to coaching with more time devoted to class lectures & doubt sessions than any other academy.
- Aggressive Approach – BANSAL ACADEMY focuses on a result-oriented approach to enlighten the future of the budding youth and guide them to crack CSIR NET exams.
- Personal Sessions – At BANSAL ACADEMY we understand that not all students are same and there aptitude to study and grasp can be different that’s why we give personal attention to every individual student so they can perform there best and succeed.
- Mentor Lectures – BANSAL ACADEMY once in a month invites highly successful experts in there fields to guide and interact with our students to enlighten them for there careers ahead.
- Daily Assignment – BANSAL ACADEMY provides Daily assignments after the classroom lectures to discuss the topic at length with the students to promote thorough learning.
- Weekly Time Table – BANSAL ACADEMY updates the batch-wise weekly timetable on the official website and shares the same with the students in advance to assist them to attend the classes on time.
- 11 Years Of Experience – BANSAL ACADEMY has been in Chandigarh & other states for the past 11+ years with more than 3000+ success stories.
Best CSIR NET Coaching in Chandigarh
Being the best CSIR NET coaching in Chandigarh, Bansal Academy is offering coaching for various exams such as CSIR- UGC NET, CSIR- UGC JRF ,UGC NET with competitive study material to match the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Faculty members are well-versed with the exam pattern and most are from the education sector. The student-friendly atmosphere is created to get the best outcomes for them to crack the exam. A free library facility is provided to encourage dedication and enthusiasm in the students. Free online test series are provided to train them to appear in the online test mode of Csir Exams. Regular doubt sessions are conducted by the existing faculty members to give comfortable learning to the students. For soulful guidance regarding the best Csir-netcoaching in Chandigarh connect with Bansal Academy.
FAQs – Questions About CSIR NET Coaching in Chandigarh?
Ques-1 How much BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh Charge for a CSIR NET coaching course?
Ans: The fee structure is competitive and reasonable at BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh and suits every pocket. For more details, you can contact the counsellor as it varies from your requirement and the exam you want to pursue. one can enroll for online test series and extra sessions for doubts. There is an option for a weekend course.
Ques-2 What is the duration of CSIR NET coaching course at BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh?
Ans: Full time course for CSIR NET Coaching has 4 to 5 months duration which includes practice and doubt sessions for the continual assistance to the students before the exam date.
Ques-3 What are the eligibility criteria to enroll in an CSIR NET exam?
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- If any candidate is found otherwise, the application form of that particular candidate will be rejected.
CSIR NET Age Limit
- Maximum age limit prescribed for the award of Joint Research Fellowship (JRF) is 28 years as of January 1, 2022.
- Upper age limit may be relaxed up to 5 years for reserved category candidates (SC/ST/Persons with Disability (PwD) and female applicants) and 3 years for OBC – Non-creamy layer candidates.
- There is no stipulated age limit for the Lectureship.
CSIR NET Educational Qualification Requirements
- Candidates must have a degree in B.Pharma or BE or B. Tech or MSc or MBBS or Integrated BS-MS or any other science degree with at least 55% marks.
- 5% marks relaxation is given to candidates who belong to reserved category.
- Aspirants who are currently pursuing an M.Sc and have completed graduation (10+2+3) are also eligible for this examination.
- Candidates who have done B.Sc or if they are pursuing the Integrated MS-PhD program and have got a minimum 55% marks then they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed graduation from a science or engineering background can also get the fellowship, provided they register for Ph.D. or Ph.D. integrated program within two years.
What can I do after qualifying CSIR NET?
Career Options After Qualifying CSIR NET Exam is:
1. Ph.D. in India.
2. Ph.D. Abroad.
4.Junior Research Fellow.
5.Private Corporate Firms.
6.Public sector/Public sector undertaking (PSU)
7.Scientific Laboratory Technicians.
Is it possible to acquire a job after passing the NET exam?
Through this exam, you can get new opportunities in leading PSUs such as ONGC, NTPC, EdCIL, and others for various positions.
What is a CSIR NET qualified lecturer’s salary?
Candidates who pass the UGC NET Exam can expect to be paid 45,000INR per month as an assistant professor, 80,000INR per month as an associate professor, and 82,000INR per month as a professor.
Ques-4 What services can I expect from a professional coaching institutes like BANSAL ACADEMY in Chandigarh?
Ans: In BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh, experts will help students in the most comprehensive way, from providing the content from the books by the international authors ,research paper,question practice of the exam level to guiding the students about their Phd enrollment in the top institutes of the country. Like every top-ranked institute, BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh offers competent study materials, conduct online tests on a regular basis along with online teaching facilities. These significant factors help students in gaining a better insight about the exam and give them desired confidence to face the exam pressure. This makes BANSAL ACADEMY the reliable bank coaching in Chandigarh.