Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST) is conducted jointly by several premier institutes such as IISc, IISERs, NISER, etc. The organising authority, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR), conducted JEST 2021 across 37 exam centre spread across the country. The official dates for JEST 2021 have been released online and the national-level entrance exam was scheduled to be conducted on April 11, 2021, but has been postponed until further notice. Candidates are informed that if they wanted to pursue PhD or Integrated PhD course in one of the participating institutes in the below-mentioned streams they had to qualify JEST 2021 exam.
Applicants seeking admission for a Ph.D / Integrated Ph.D Programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience or Computational Biology in one of the Participating Institutes may appear for the Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST).
The Science & Engineering Research Board (SERB) (statutory body established through an Act of Parliament) recognizes JEST as a National Eligibility Test (NET). Fellows working in SERB programmes and qualified in NET are eligible to get enhanced fellowship.
Participating Institutes have their own eligibility criteria. Applicants who are expected to complete their final examinations by August of each year are also eligible to appear for the JEST exam of that year.
JEST is conducted once in a year, i.e., in the months of February. The notifications announcing the JEST published in the months of October in the weekly journal of nation-wide circulation (Employment News).
Ph.D. Programme Physics
M.Sc in Physics, Applied Physics, Optics and Photonics Instrumentation, Electronics, Astronomy, Applied Mathematics, Engineering Physics, Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Biophysics or Biochemistry.
B.E./ B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech./MCA in all discipline.
Integrated M.Sc. / M.Tech – Ph.D Programme (Physics)
B.Sc. (Physics / Mathematics) / B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical / Instrumentation / Engineering Physics / Electronics and Communications / Computer Science and Engineering / Optics and Photonics.
Scheme of JEST Test
Part A contains 15 questions, and carry 3 (three) marks each for correct answer, and -1 (negative one) mark for incorrect answer.
Part B contains 10 questions and each carries 3 (three marks). These questions must be answered by integers of 4 digits each. Answer these questions on the OMR by filling in bubbles in the OMR sheet. There are NO NEGATIVE MARKS for these questions.
Part C contains 25 questions, and each carries 1 (one) mark for the correct answer, and -1/3 (negative one third) mark for incorrect answer. Multiple choice questions have only one correct answer.
Courses We Offer
Banking based on the below-enlisted levels through which students can join bank jobs:
|IBPS( PO, Clerk, RRB, SO)||SBI (PO, Clerk, SO)|
|RBI (Grade-B, Assistant)||Cooperative Bank|
|IDBI / BOB / Nabard||Private Banks|
why choose us?
- Experienced Faculty – We have the best experienced faculty with proven track records and a combined experience of more than 20+ years in there respective fields with a flair in teaching.
- Both Offline & Online Coaching: We at Bansal Academy have both class room coaching and online coaching options for our students with best in class amenities and live online classes and video tutorials and study materials.
- Very Competitive Fees – BANSAL ACADEMY has the best teaching program with the most affordable fee structure for new and old students alike.
- Best Selection Rate – With our unique course structure & teaching methodology, Students of Bansal Academy have given top results & selections in different bank exams such as IIT JAM JEST etc.
- More time in class – BANSAL ACADEMY has a refined approach to coaching with more time devoted to class lectures & doubt sessions than any other academy.
- Aggressive Approach – BANSAL ACADEMY focuses on a result-oriented approach to enlighten the future of the budding youth and guide them to crack banking exams.
- Personal Sessions – At BANSAL ACADEMY we understand that not all students are same and there aptitude to study and grasp can be different that’s why we give personal attention to every individual student so they can perform there best and succeed.
- Mentor Lectures – BANSAL ACADEMY once in a month invites highly successful experts in there fields to guide and interact with our students to enlighten them for there careers ahead.
- Daily Assignment – BANSAL ACADEMY provides Daily assignments after the classroom lectures to discuss the topic at length with the students to promote thorough learning.
- Weekly Time Table – BANSAL ACADEMY updates the batch-wise weekly timetable on the official website and shares the same with the students in advance to assist them to attend the classes on time.
- 11 Years Of Experience – BANSAL ACADEMY has been in Chandigarh & other states for the past 11+ years with more than 3000+ success stories.
Best JEST Coaching in Chandigarh
Being the best JEST coaching in Chandigarh, Bansal Academy is offering coaching for various banking exams such as JEST, JAM, IIT with competitive study material to match the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Faculty members are well-versed with the banking exam pattern and most are from the banking sector. The student-friendly atmosphere is created to get the best outcomes for them to crack the exam. A free library facility is provided to encourage dedication and enthusiasm in the students. Free online test series are provided to train them to appear in the online test mode of Bank Exams. Regular doubt sessions are conducted by the existing faculty members to give comfortable learning to the students. For soulful guidance regarding the best bank coaching in Chandigarh connect with Bansal Academy.
FAQs – Questions About Best Banking Coaching in Chandigarh?
1: What is the Fee Structure for a Bank PO Coaching course?
Ans: Our fee structure is very competitive and reasonable with various discounts schemes and monthly emi options for payment. For more details, you can contact our counsellor as we have many types of courses including Online, Offline bank po courses. Week end Courses for Bank PO and also Crash Courses. For more details do call us at 92160-90169
2: What is the duration for JEST Coaching ?
Ans: As we have many type of courses the durations also differ from 1 to 2 months to 3 to 4 months.
3: What is the eligibility criteria to enroll in JEST exam?
Ans: Candidate eligible to enroll in Banking exam should be a graduate with minimum of 60% with age limit between 20-30 years.
4: What is the salary for a JEST ?
Ans: A bank Po or bank clerks salary can range from 5 lakh per annum to about 7 lakh per annum as per his post and seniority.
5: What is the positions held by JEST selected candidates?
Ans: There are different banking positions for which IBPS conducts exams such as probationary officer (PO), clerical post, BOB, SO, etc. The candidate gets the placement in a nationalized bank or a financial institute depending upon the exam qualified.
6: Can i buy course material for JEST from Bansal Institute?
Ans: We have expert study material for JEST exams and you can buy the course material, Online video tutorial or subscribe to our live online classes from anywhere in India for best coaching. Contact us at 92160-90169 for details.
7 : Can i take a demo class for JEST at Bansal Academy?
Ans: We are very confidant with our quality and expertise in coaching for Bank PO in Chandigarh and we will be pleased if you come to take one of our demo classes and see for yourself our standards of coaching.
Upcoming Bank PO Batch Starting Jan 25th
|SBI ( CLERK , ASST. , O GRADE )||Mon – Sat 5 PM to 8 PM|
|IBS PO||Mon – Sat 5 PM to 8 PM|
|RBI||Mon – Sat 5 PM to 8 PM|
SBI Clerk Exam Dates
State Bank of India announces the exam dates for the Junior Associate post in the official notification released by them.
Given below is the tentative SBI Clerk 2021 exam schedule as per the official notification released on April 26, 2021:
To check the detailed exam schedule for the JEST exam 2022,
|Online Registration Starts||15th Jan 2022|
|Online Registration Closes||23rd Feb 2022|
|Main Exams||30th April 2022|