CRACK TET IN FIRST ATTEMPT
Indian Institutes of Technology began holding a Joint Admission Test for M.Sc. students in the academic year 2004-05. (JAM). The goal of JAM is to provide admissions to M.Sc. (Two Year), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Degree Bachelor’s programmes at the IITs, as well as to the Integrated Ph.D. programmes at IISc, and to establish Science as a career option for bright students from across the country. The JAM programme is designed to set the bar for science education at the undergraduate level in the country. For the first time this year, IISc has joined the JAM to choose applicants for its Integrated Ph.D. Programs. The integrated Ph.D. Programs at IISc began in the early 1990s to allow students to enrol for a Ph.D. degree without first completing an undergraduate degree.
IIT JAM 2022 Notification has been released. Application Form will be made available from 30th August 2021. Joint Admission test for Master’s (JAM 2022) is the national level entrance examination conducted by the various Indian Institute of Sciences and IITs in a rotational shift. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission in full-time M.Sc. (Two Years), Masters in Economics (Two Years), Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-Bachelor’s Degree Programmes at different IITs and Integrated Ph.D. Programmes at the IISc. Here, through this article we have provided the complete details candidates need to know regarding IIT JAM 2022 Admission.
These seven test papers along with their codes include:
- BL – Biological Science
- CY – Chemistry
- MS – Mathematical Statistics
- BT – Biotechnology
- GG – Geology
- MA – Mathematics
- PH – Physics
The Test Papers CY, GG, MA, MS and PH will consist of Two Parts, viz. Part-I and Part-II. Part-I will be Objective and Part-II will be Subjective. In each of the above Test Papers, a certain number of candidates will be shortlisted based on their performance in Part-I. The Subjective Part (Part-II) will be evaluated only for those shortlisted candidates. The final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of performance in both Part-I and Part-II.
why choose us?
- Experienced Faculty – We have the best experienced faculty with proven track records and a combined experience of more than 20+ years in there respective fields with a flair in teaching.
- Both Offline & Online Coaching: We at Bansal Academy have both class room coaching and online coaching options for our students with best in class amenities and live online classes and video tutorials and study materials.
- Very Competitive Fees – BANSAL ACADEMY has the best teaching program with the most affordable fee structure for new and old students alike.
- Best Selection Rate – With our unique course structure & teaching methodology, Students of Bansal Academy have given top results & selections in state IIT JAM exams.
- More time in class – BANSAL ACADEMY has a refined approach to coaching with more time devoted to class lectures & doubt sessions than any other academy.
- Aggressive Approach – BANSAL ACADEMY focuses on a result-oriented approach to enlighten the future of the budding youth and guide them to crack banking exams.
- Personal Sessions – At BANSAL ACADEMY we understand that not all students are same and there aptitude to study and grasp can be different that’s why we give personal attention to every individual student so they can perform there best and succeed.
- Mentor Lectures – BANSAL ACADEMY once in a month invites highly successful experts in there fields to guide and interact with our students to enlighten them for there careers ahead.
- Daily Assignment – BANSAL ACADEMY provides Daily assignments after the classroom lectures to discuss the topic at length with the students to promote thorough learning.
- Weekly Time Table – BANSAL ACADEMY updates the batch-wise weekly timetable on the official website and shares the same with the students in advance to assist them to attend the classes on time.
- 11 Years Of Experience – BANSAL ACADEMY has been in Chandigarh & other states for the past 11+ years with more than 3000+ success stories.
Best IIT JAM Coaching in Chandigarh
Being the best IIT JAM coaching in Chandigarh, Bansal Academy is offering coaching for IIT JAM exams with competitive study material to match the latest exam pattern and syllabus. Faculty members are well-versed with the banking exam pattern and most are from the banking sector. The student-friendly atmosphere is created to get the best outcomes for them to crack the exam. A free library facility is provided to encourage dedication and enthusiasm in the students. Free online test series are provided to train them to appear in the online test mode of Bank Exams. Regular doubt sessions are conducted by the existing faculty members to give comfortable learning to the students. For soulful guidance regarding the best bank coaching in Chandigarh connect with Bansal Academy.
FAQs – Questions About IIT JAM Coaching in Chandigarh?
Ques-1 How much BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh Charge for a IIT JAM course?
Ans: The fee structure is competitive and reasonable at BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh and suits every pocket. For more details, you can contact the counsellor as it varies from your requirement and the exam you want to pursue. Generally speaking, fee at BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh for Bank course is 10,000 – for the entire course, depending upon your choice and preferences. As the right bank coaching in Chandigarh, BANSAL ACADEMY has various options for bank coaching courses in Chandigarh addition to coaching one can enroll for online test series and extra sessions for doubts. There is an option for a weekend course.
Ques-2 What is the duration of banking coaching course at BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh?
Ans: Full time course for IIT JAM has 4 to 5 months duration which includes practice and doubt sessions for the continual assistance to the students before the exam date.
Ques-3 What are the eligibility criteria to enroll in an IIT JAM exam coaching?
Ans: Candidate eligible to enroll in an IBPS PO Banking exam should be a graduate with minimum of 60% with age limit between 20-30 years.
Ques-4 How much does a PO earn and what are the job placement opportunities in Chandigarh?
Ans: IIT JAM gets a starting salary of Rs. 5.5 lakh per annum.
Ques-5 What is the various IIT JAMexams held by the Govt?
Ans: There are different banking positions for which IBPS conducts exams such as probationary officer (PO), clerical post, BOB, SO, etc. The candidate gets the placement in a nationalized bank or a financial institute depending upon the exam qualified.
Ques-6 Why consider an IIT JAM exam?
Ans: In India, IIT JAM jobs are most sought jobs as they guarantee job security as well as better career progression. In addition, bank employees enjoys lots of perks and allowances like leased accommodation, traveling allowance, medical aid, coverage under the new pension scheme along with an attractive salary package.
Ques-7 What services can I expect from a professional coaching institutes like BANSAL ACADEMY in Chandigarh?
Ans: In BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh, experts will help students in the most comprehensive way, from enrolling for the exam to preparing for the interview. Like every top-ranked institute, BANSAL ACADEMY Chandigarh offers competent study materials, conduct online tests on a regular basis along with online teaching facilities. These significant factors help students in gaining a better insight about the exam and give them desired confidence to face the exam pressure. This makes BANSAL ACADEMY the reliable IIT JAM coaching in Chandigarh.